Private Sydney City Customized Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: DEE WHY , Cobolo Pty Ltd (ABN) 78057695244001
- Product code: SCCT
The city of Sydney is regarded as one of the most picturesque cities in the world. Its streets and surrounding suburbs are full of history that has created a vibrant, cosmopolitan and friendly locale that welcomes international visitors.
After city hotel pick-up, we make our way to the Observation Deck of the Sydney Eye Tower to get a brilliant 360-degree bird’s eye panorama of Sydney and its many attractions. Depending on the group’s preferences we then journey to the Botanical Gardens, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and the ever-evolving suburbs of Woolloomooloo and Kings Cross. Following the harbour, we venture through the city’s eastern bays out to South Head and iconic Bondi Beach for a water view lunch. From Bondi, we take a leisurely stroll along the beautiful coastline. We return to the city via fashionable Oxford Street, Paddington and make our way to the historic Rocks district, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. The day is completed along the promenades of Darling Harbour and the newly developed Barangaroo park.
Guests are picked up from their city hotel at 8.45am and returned at 5.00pm (subject to any additional tours).
* prices include entry to Sydney Eye Tower but do not include lunch (options provided after itinerary is finalised).
- Sydney Fish Market Tour
- Botanical Gardens Tour
- Sydney Observatory
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Southern Pylon lookout ($16p/p)
- Sydney Opera House Tour ($40p/p)
- Sydney Harbour Cruise ($35p/p)
- Surf lessons ($170)
- NSW Art Gallery
- Museum of Sydney ($15)
- Australian Maritime Museum ($32)
- Paddy's Markets shopping
- Hyde Park Barracks Convict Tour ($12p/p)
- Chinese Garden of Friendship ($6p/p)
- Coastal Walks
- National Park walks
- Featherdale Wildlife Park ($32p/p)
- multiple other "Sydney" activities